Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm feeling bored again

My sister... she's something, isn't she? What a cover up.

...and I'm bored. My school science fair is happening soon, so I suppose that I can look forward to that. But other than that, I don't have much to do besides watching anime and going on Tumblr. So I just kind of wandered on here, and since I know no one is going to read this, I can ramble. IIIIIIMMMMM HEEEEERRREEE! Great.  And it wasn't a cover up, Alex actually (turns out) is moving tomorrow :( we did kiss once though. Now my sister Liz over here ;) went to a little party and had a little fun with a super hot senior. nothing TOOOO rowdy happened,I just walked in on a make out session that would have made Toby happy. Now Toby was getting it on with a blond beach babe who was a freshman with our brother. Now it was a one night stand like always but I walked into the room trying to find Liz (which I discovered drunk in the next room over with Mr.McHottyPants) THAT. NEVER. HAPPENED. Ronan, I can't believe you! How can you be so immature?! I am much more responsible than that! Darling, dear. They spiked your drink MAJORLY. so of course you wouldn't remember ANY of it. No, I don't do things like that. And anyways, I was TRICKED into going to that party! I was told that I was just going to be hanging out with a couple of their buddies.Fine i was over exaggerating just a bit. But me and Liz walked into the room and heard many noises so we laughed and out pops Toby's head from under the covers, needless to say, our mom doesn't know and we will forever embarrass him I mean he's only 14 and doing that is gross, even for our age. I forgive you. Anyhow, yes, what he was doing is disgusting. It's illegal, it's gross, it's irresponsible and dangerous... but I suppose that there's not much that we can do about it. I SAY WE LOCK HIM IN HIS ROOM AND GROUND HIS FAT BUTT. Well sooner or later he will forget protection and i'll be an Aunt :) Love Ronan and Liz (kisses!)

No comments:

Post a Comment