Monday, February 24, 2014

I can't wait to turn 16.


    I am so excited for our birthday, which just so happens to be on March 13 =) Most people want to go to parties and get drunk or get laid maybe even smoke some weed, No. I want to be able to drive a few blocks away to McDonald's and get a big mac and a McFlurry, fries would be good to. I am also not like ordinary people. But who knows what Liz over here would do ;) she's the normal one in the family and she DOES enjoy to party. Not irresponsibly! I wouldn't drink or BA FREAKING LONEY! I have seen you drink before, you can't lie to me babe. I have never drank before! Back to MY post, she's lying. so I would prefer if March 13 could come around so I CAN GET FREAKING ICE CREAM. THAT'S ALL I WANT. ICE CREAM. 

   Now in comment to Lizzy's last post, you would also have to serve Ice cream in you're van because a world without ice cream might make me commit suicide. Liz is fighting for the keyboard but im being mean :) love ya *kisses* 


~Ronan 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment