Thursday, February 6, 2014

Friends

Alex is moving to Florida in a few weeks. But its fine, we were never dating, sure we liked each other a little bit but we were pranking Liz who is not so happy about it! We were just messing around. He is still drinking but is seeking help and has quite drugs! YAY! now here comes the drama. I really like this one guy, who just so happens to be my best friend. Heres what i like about him;
  1. He's a inch taller than me
  2. he's my best friend
  3. he's sweet
  4. he's not a wimp 
  5. he's caring
  6. I can tell him anything
  7. He's funny
  8. He's drop dead gorgeous!
  9. he's understanding
  10. He's adorable 
Liz will not be happy about this, because you may think, oh its her best guy friend that should be easy! wrong. I only have guy friends, So, sorry Liz!!! I have to go!! love you guys!!!!
~Ronan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment