Thursday, January 30, 2014

I do not like Alex.

That. Little. Brat. Thinking he can woo my sister and then just waltz into our house that night. I can't believe I had to cook for him. One of my favorite recipes, gone to waste by his consumption. If I had it my way, I wouldn't let him on our property. Or anywhere near it. He's encouraging our little brother, I swear by it! And he's so vile in all of his actions... and yet, Ronan still finds him so sweet... I could smell the alcohol on his breath! You know what he said at the dinner table? He said that Ronan "[had] a nice ass!" That pig! That absolute pig! And my mother, all she did was look down and shake her head. She didn't say anything. I wanted to scream at that thug right then and there, tell him to get out of our house, away from my sister. I'm not letting her get hurt by an irresponsible, godless man again! Ronan has to see that he is good for nothing! And before he left, he and Toby were talking in low voices, and they were in his room for a few minutes. They came out better buddies than they were before.

One of these days, I'm going to get him alone, and sock him right in the face. Or something. Maybe just yell at him. But you know what I mean!

~Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment