Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I'm a little bored...

I didn't get to writing yesterday. I did want to say, no matter how insignificant, that we gave our dog, Jackie, a bath. She smells nice now! I have a nice taste in shampoo (she used mine).

Hey, look, Ronan's here. I know she's going to hijack I'M HERE!!!!!! sorry I had a strange feeling of stealing the keyboard at that very second. I hope you had a Great day at school :) My day was good :) i finally got asked out by this totally hot guy :) his name is Alex and he's funny BUUUUT Liz doesn't like him whatsoever I'm telling you, Ronan, he's going to be just like our father. How can you not see past that?! Sure, he's good looking, but he is going to seriously hurt you in the long run. I swear to God he is getting high as we write! Oh my gosh. Alex would NEVER do anything to hurt me! why can't you just be happy for me? He USED to do drugs but he stopped, like three YEARS ago yes he still drinks but its better. Okay So let me continue. And he's had a rough past also okay?  You shouldn't have any tolerance. He's probably just hiding his addictions from you to make you like him more. And it's not like he's a good person, anyways! He flirts with girls behind your back all of the time! He doesn't look at you any differently than he does any girl that he just met. He may have heard about Toby, and wants to get closer to him, for some free weed or something! wait so Liz over here wants to judge Alex but OUR brother can sell/smoke whatever the heck he wants but my boyfriend who is a recovering drug addict can't talk to another girl while our brother is banging another girl in that room of his! I'm not saying that what our brother is doing is okay, but he keeps to himself while he does it. He doesn't drag you into anything. He doesn't hurt you. Alex is going to hurt you in every way he can. He's going to cheat on you, take without thank, gah...! Why can't you see that this is a terrible choice?! I'm telling you this because I care about you! i'm done arguing. But he's coming over tonight for dinner. And At least Toby likes him. Well I have to go get ready :) wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment