Saturday, January 25, 2014

Naked ladies (more like sluts) and pot!

Hello! oh my gosh. Mine and Lizzy's little brother Toby (*walks into Ronan's room* Oh hey, let's write this together! [whether you like it or not!]) *dramatic eye roll* So our little brother Toby, has yet ANOTHER girl over in his room with the door closed, what could POSSIBLY go wrong?!?!?! And when our mom isn't home, too. That sneaky little thing, he knows mom doesn't like him having girls over. And have you noticed that it's a different one ever time? EWWWWW i just heard a bed spring creak. He's disgusting. one time me and Liz walked in on him and a girl full on making out it was gross. He's our FREAKING BABY BROTHER! And it doesn't help that he wasn't fully dressed... (let's hope he never finds this blog, omg)Just to add to Liz's statement: the chick wasn't fully dressed either, Now go on Liz... He's only a year and a half younger than us, anyways. He's not so much a baby. 
Hes not a baby huh?
1) he still watches cartoons
2)he's just a little bit of a cry baby.
3)Doesn't know how to handle his "feelings"
4) always being a sneaky little brat and hiding things from us
5) by cartoons we mean freaking sponge bob square pants :D
Spongebob is quality entertainment. (face palm)Don't just take the keyboard from me! Spongebob is perfect for any age, with humor appealing to not only the youngest but mature, grown adults... and not so mature adults... he's still a baby. Hey Liz, wanna go bust him? As scared as I am to see what's inside, I'm still extremely tempted to see. We can always make fun of him on here later. :D

5 minutes later
(green is when we talk together) 
Let us Recap what we saw...
so, we got up to leave right and we heard "vocal sounds" (subtle, yet disturbing) and so we creaked the door open just enough to peer in and some pretty intense things were going on (not so subtle, yet extremely disturbing, I agree.) and it was getting as steamy as hot potato crisps. Then she stops shoving her tongue down his throat (just long enough, and I was about to puke right there in the hallway, I felt the same way) and stood up (that was 90% of her I would have preferred to NOT see.) and picked her jacket up off the ground,"oh one sec babe, I brought what you wanted ;)" she then pulled FREAKING POT OUT OF HER POCKET!!!!! (Liz I told you he was getting more stupid.) "Sweet! I'm gonna make you scream really loud tonight ;)" (I threw up in my mouth a little. Did our Baby brother just say that? its okay. Revenge SUCKS and he will pay his debt for scarring our soul's forever. I'm more worried about the strong possibility that our brother is a prostitute.) "Well baby lets get down to business and I can't wait for tonight ;)" so right when he was about to break out a bong and kill about 20 more brain cells I strut into the room with Liz gaping after me I say "Yo! Baby brother! hit me up dude!"  then I pretended to realize that they were half naked so my very subtle self said "IS THIS A NUDE PARTY!!! let me in!" the party ended when i went to strip off my shirt and Toby screamed at me and The slut left. Score for the big sisters :) he will thank us later in life, hopefully.
*kisses!*
Liz & Ronan

No comments:

Post a Comment