Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stress.....

     Life is so stressful. Like your carrying a burden, the burden is a small ball of clay, and each mistake another piece gets added on to the small bead, if there is a super horrible mistake, the chunk of  clay added will get bigger. It's like nobody can take your "Clay Ball" from you once you've gotten that tiny bead, people can try but sooner or later, once your carrying the huge ball that get's so heavy, they give up on even trying. For all of you whom have read "The Titans Curse" in the Percy Jackson series, it's like when Percy and Annabeth hold the sky, the clay gets heavy and soon your left at the breaking point. Right now I wish I was on a river, floating aimlessly, while the current flowed over my skin and took me away.

To me, the best feeling IS when im in the water, we have this family vacation trailer, on a river a few hours away from our house in Oregon, and we'd float down the river and stop at little "Islands" as me and Lizzy would call them. The slow and steady current running past me as the hot sun made the water light up green and holding my breath for as long as possible just to stay in that world I've created around me. It's like when i'm in the water, everything above surface get's left behind once your in the water. If I could I would stay there forever, It's the most peaceful place I could ever be. Winter is dark and depressing, while in the Summer it's so hard to be mad. I cant wait for late June when the sun is baking down on me and I can think for awhile in the water. :)

*kisses*
~Ronan

No comments:

Post a Comment