Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My birthday :)

      My my my. Guess who turned 16 and totally forgot about posting? well it's March 18 so im just a few days late :) My mom threw this big party and invited all our (mostly Lizzy's cause im a loner) friends, well I got bored and I slipped away for part of it, and guess who else I discovered? My baby brother Toby :) we hid in this little space I have in my room that mom has yet to discover, its under my carpet and its a small hide out I go into. Well me and Toby went in there and just talked like old times. He puts himself out there to seem so tough and make himself seem so strong, when really, he's just a 14 year old boy who is scared of no fitting in. It's moments like that, that I realize how pressure can really change you, maybe that's why dad was the way he was. 

      Speaking of my daddy dearest, he came. Right before the party. He has only left cards on our birthday's or called but when he came I could tell Lizzy missed him. she hugged him and I think she was trying hard not to cry, I didn't cry, I saw him and yes I did run to his arms, he smelt of cigarettes and coffee. Just like old times. My mom hugged him, I know she still loves him and he still loves her, she just had to do what was right for us. Toby doesn't realize that he's turning into our father, he hates our dad. He saw him and punched him right in the nose when he tried to hug him, called him unpleasant names, flipped him off then walked right out the door. Our mom ran to the door and was yelling at Toby outside making many hand gestures, Toby hugged her than left. I don't know where he went but later he texted me and made sure dad was gone before coming back. He wasn't stoned and he didn't look like he had been fooling around... When we ditched the party I asked him about it and he just said he had to think. He truly did look sad, which made him look years older. We started talking about our father and he started to get upset (don't tell anybody about this) he started crying, so I held him like I used to when Dad got upset, and when he calmed down we went up stairs, he met one of Liz's bratty rich friends and, again ditched the party, but I truly don't think they were just talking. That kids got problems. So I had a great birthday party :) 

                                                               ~Ronan

No comments:

Post a Comment