Thursday, March 6, 2014

Theres such a thing as respect.

So there is this funny site called omegle you can talk to strangers, I don't give any personal information except for a fake email that I made in case I meet a cool person. Well this dip wad thought he was something special so here's our conversation...

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hi
me: hi
Stranger: m or f
me: im a freaking princess
Stranger: ok how old r u
me: you tell me first Mr.Hotshot
Stranger: i'm 17
me: im not
Stranger: u r
me: not
Stranger: how old
me: 15
Stranger: ok ru a virgin\
me: why in the name of freaking hades would you care?
Stranger: do u want to suck my cock
me: your an ass you know that/
me: you dont go around saying that. A girl is not a peice of meat. Go to this blog, there might be post about you soon.
me: http://ronanandlizzy.blogspot.com/
Stranger: fuck u bitch
me: im good but thanks for asking :)
Stranger has disconnected.

He thought he was so cool. Hopefully he is reading this right now, in that case he needs to go get a life. I don't get on that site to "hookup", I go on to see just how people truly are its hilarious. And for anybody who wants to go on that site, don't use the video, you'll just end up with some creep. But woman are not a piece of meat you can have sex with and then throw them aside. Treat them with respect because someday you'll piss of the right girl and you're gonna wish you hadn't. I don't know why Lizzy is so inactive on here, I know we live together but I haven't seen much of her. And by the way, if your the dip wad who I was talking to on omegle then you better learn something from this because eventually you will have to grow up and what then? will you be 80 and getting blow jobs from 18 year old? you can just go play with yourself jerk. Anybody else reading this can have a great day :) if your a guy reading this,  learn something from that brat I got to talk to because someday you will hurt a girl like me and well there's nothing we do better than revenge ;)

*Kisss*
~Ronan











No comments:

Post a Comment