Saturday, March 22, 2014

Caleb.....

Last night I had the oddest of dreams... I was sitting in a room at a table. Caleb was there and he was sitting next to me facing me, our friend were on the other side of the table. I was drawing pictures on my napkin during lunch and he grabbed the pen, he didnt say anything. He wrote in sloppy handwritting "I like you" I looked up to see his face two inches from mine. I grabbed the pen and wrote "I like you too." he looked up and smiled. When he left to go get food, our friends asked "what did he write that made him happy?" I just gently folded up the napkin smiling and slipped it in my pocket as I said "nothing" I found him walking to the lunch line so I strolled next to him. I said "do you want to tell our friend or do you want me too?" he said he would. I looked up and saw the side profile of his face and smiled. Then school was over, infront of the building when he was leaving, he wrapped me in his arms and held me for a second. Well I'm guessing our friends knew now. He then leaned in so close I could feel his breath and said "see you tomarrow." he then released me and walked off. Then I woke up all giddy, then I was sad because it didnt actually happen. When I saw him at school today all I could think of was his breath giving me goose bumps, The note in my pocket. He kept glancing at me in the hallway, And I kept thinking of my dream.

Nick wame, I asked him why he is friends with me so he said "cause your diffrent, your not like other girls, and your pretty and hilarious." It was so sweet :) Then he said he'd dreamed about me, but it meant "nothing" ;) okay nick. suuuuuuuure. I need sleep. Maybe I'll dream about Caleb..... Good night freaks, Love you!!!!

sweet dream *kisses*
~Ronan

P.S my schools having a spring formal....maybe Caleb will be there....

No comments:

Post a Comment