Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wassup babes!

Posting is so complicated :S Life has been so busy! people and everything :( im sorry lovelies we are getting behind, and Lizzy is here to, say hi Lizzy! Hi.  (She's a butt crack, HEY! It's true...) Oh gosh yesterday was stupid. So my friend was really upset because her other friend was really mad at her, well turns out on the bus when she was talking crap about her friend, her friends big sister was behind us and heard EVERYTHING. oops. You know what I'm really happy about? The play. Because it's finally over! I'm very glad, even though I made many new friends, I also made enemies... oh, Alice, if only you weren't such a poor excuse for a human being... and your friends, too, why did you drag them into this? Whatever. At least I don't have to see you anymore. Well arent you just a Dandy person. Well Alice is actually really nice to everyone. Don't know what you did to tick her off but it worked :) Do you guys believe in ghosts? Lizzy doesn't but I do. Ghosts are kind of "attracted" to me. It's weird. I can't like talk to them but if I go to a haunted place the ghost, sooner or later WILL make itself known to me. I don't like it D:

*Kisses*
~Ronan and Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment