Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bet you all thought I was dead.

(For the record, I did NOT hug that monster on our birthday. Ronan may have wanted me to, but by no means will I ever give him the satisfaction of forgiveness.)
Lizzy wil be mad that i'm adding my own writing to her post, but she did hug him. He came up to her and they hugged that's it. nothing more nothing less.

I haven't posted in ages. Oh, well. I've been caught up in that play and the science fair and what not. I still don't like being a munchkin-winkie. I went to a con, too. I cosplayed Koizumi from SDR2. People actually took pictures with me this time. :D

Anyways, I really didn't have a particular reason to write a post. Ronan was pestering me about it, so I'm writing for her sake. I'm kind of antsy, though, since I have an important test tomorrow and I still haven't studied!

I should probably do that.

~Lizzy

Who am I kidding I'll do it later


She never studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment